November 15, 2009

"...so you can love me on the sly"



WOOHOO!


Another great weekend.

I had a great day at work on Saturday.
I guess we could talk about how much I'm really starting to love that job.
Sometimes the hours get really long, sometimes I hate the cookies, but most of the time..
It's awesome.
I literally get paid for doing something rad. I decorate cookies, people!
I sit around with some of the coolest people, laugh, and listen to tunes.
I feel really lucky. I really like what I do.

I also feel really lucky because I am with someone who is awesome in every sense.
I had another great weekend with Eric. It was pretty laid back. We need the rest.
We had a busy weekend last weekend and we will shortly be having another weekend;
driving to Hilton Head for Thanksgiving! How awesome! It will be a blast.
You know what road trips mean?!
...road trip playlists! :)
Two peas in a pod, I'm telling you.
We caught up on our CSI, Curb, & Always Sunny & we grabbed lunch out today.
All in all...
Very enjoyable weekend (:


Anywho, I made this good dish tonight for dinner and Eric loved it.
I will admit, it was pretty tasty. I'm just grateful he likes my cooking!
It was an Angel Hair pasta with basil, garlic, tomatoes, and fresh Parmesan.

.
Here's the recipe!
(I made small changes- but not many)
It is really simple but pretty tasty!
try it!



I hope everyone had a great weekend!


Tessabee


song on right now: Phoenix (1901)


No comments: