December 10, 2009

the best hat in world.


Today was a beautiful bright sunny day.
Even though the temperature was in the single digits.

I had to snap this shot this morning of my backyard:


which officially makes it time for

MY EARFLAP HAT!

(SEEN HERE!)


I got this hat last year. I saw it and knew it needed to be mine.
I had longed for a hat like this for such a long time.
I don't know what it is about it, but I LOVE hats like these.
One thing for sure is that they keep you warm.
Anything extra to keep me warm is always welcomed!
Even more so, I love it when guys wear these hats.
A few months back I saw a fur earflap hat laying around at Eric's house.
I WAS SO EXCITED!
A guy I was dating ALREADY OWNED a hat that I loved!
I always wanted a boyfriend who wore one.
(of course, mine is WAY cooler)
;)
But it is still exciting none the less.
Just another thing I love about him.

All in all, earflap hats are where its at!

sincerely,

Tessa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Lovin the winter background and sweet hat

Honey Bee said...

What a cute hat!! :)

Tessa G. said...

thank you! :)