February 8, 2011

Good finds at Goodwill.

Sheer luck.
I decided yesterday was going to be the day that I made a little trip to Goodwill. Normally I like to give myself a good hour or two in these stores so I can really explore, create outfits, etc. Yesterday I was pressed for time, but realised if I didn't do it then, I wouldn't have another chance till next week. So I snatched the opportunity, went in with 20 minutes to spare, and ended up finding exactly what I wanted in less than 10. I seem to have remarkable luck when it comes to sauntering into stores like this and finding the goods;








I was definitely on the prowl for sweaters. I love them and have no other choice but to wear them every day being that my body cannot handle the cold. I love the good mix of where they came from too. The shoes were my best snag. I went in looking for shoes just like this. A beat up, yet in pretty wear-able condition pair of combat-ish looking boots. Score.

2 comments:

Mckenzie Jean said...

love the boots, what a good find! Have fun sportin' those.

Luna Tiger said...

Good catch ! I love the jacket on the third picture and the shoes are great !
http://selenite.weebly.com/