June 26, 2011

Sweet way to show some PRIDE.

HAPPY PRIDE DAY, CHICAGO
(& NEW YORK)



These are the cookies that I decorated for the occasion this past weekend.
I was really hoping that they'd sell, but unfortunately I'm a bit outside the city and the people coming in weren't necessarily the people that would be headed down to the pride parade.
Needless to say, it was a joy to decorate them.

and just in case you were abducted Friday afternoon and just got dropped off a few hours ago:


How exciting and a great step forward!

and while on a sweet note...


I had to decorate these. One for my counterpart and one for my brother, both hold an affinity for the Simpsons. Eric and I watched this particular episode the other night and on certain days that I work I like to create an inside joke cookie or something personal to replicate in edible form.

Here's the original clip:



Hope your weekend was grand.

1 comment: